December 30, 2011

New Year Ahead

My house is empty as Susanna is gone for the weekend. I am not necessarily pleased about that as I like company.

Today I had a moment of reflection while emptying my bladder during the last minutes of my break. I pondered over the profession I chose to get myself into and realised the world of nursing can be a very sad place. There seem to be some sort of pride in being overworked, never getting breaks and always working overtime for no pay. And if, if you get both your tea break and your lunch break adding the fact that you actually get to leave on time, then you're considered a lazy old sod!

I renounce that.

Tomorrow is the last day of 2011, a year that has passed surprisingly quick. Sometimes you have certain expectations for a year, and when 2011 started I realised I had none. It appeared to be a haul taking me from 2010 to 2012, and that is pretty much what it has been. No major changes, life has been pretty easy-going. Saying that, time has now come to catch the exit for 2012, which will be a completely different story. Oh yeah, bring on the dirt roads!

Complany is a word for company that spend all their time complaining.


All Love

3 comments:

  1. I wish you an exciting 2012! - and I'm quite sure it will be... :) Love you ! /Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we have to visit you! I think March could be a good month.. let's see, shall we?.. :) lots of kisses! / sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motståndet mot vätskeflöde avtar med radien i fjärde potens.
    Är detta vad jag läser i 3 år för att bli betraktad som en lazy old sod... Värt :P

    ReplyDelete