December 27, 2011

Christmas Time

And so today is the 27th of December and it's soon time to head back to England. I flew to Sweden to surprise my family for Christmas, and it has been some lovely days! My sister Rut, the only one who knew I was coming, picked me up from the airport, and as my dad opened the door he stood staring for a few seconds before he took me in his arms and gave me a big hug. I do love my family, and they were all delighted to have me back for the holiday, and I have to admit I was pretty delighted myself.

It has now been 3 days with Christmas food, walks, games and giggles, and it's time to pack my bag and prepare for the journey back. We're now heading for the new year, may it be an exciting one!

All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment