December 03, 2012

Seeking Trouble

Sometimes I wonder how I manage to find trouble everywhere I go. Maybe I'm drawn to trouble, or I create trouble... anyway, I kinda like the thrill of it. It's like the pleasure of going off piste, you know there's gonna be a few trees and rocks in your path, but then there's the pleasure of untouched snow and not knowing what's around the next corner. I cannot recall regretting going off piste ever... even if I come out with a slightly scratched board, covered in snow and sweating. So, just as I like going off piste in the snowy mountains, so I enjoy going off piste in the heat of Africa. Do I get myself into trouble? Bet you I am! Will I regret it? There's just one way to find out...

All Love

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy, kinda refreshing, and I love you!
    God knows not to sleep when it comes to protecting you (thank you papa!)

    ReplyDelete