May 14, 2012

Sweden


Samples of things I appreciate about Sweden:
- The ice hockey championships
- Going inside, warm clothes are not a necessity for survival
- Shower with power
- Swedish sayings
- Fika

I've been back home for about a week and a half now, and it's lovely to see family and friends again. If you'd ask me how I'm feeling I fear I couldn't give you a good answer; there's just too many feelings and thoughts going through my mind to be able to sort it out. I spent most of yesterday working on our Hobie Cat and it was nice to do some hard work, giving my mind some peace whilst the body was working.

There are two things that I need to get sorted before I leave in June. The first thing is a visa for Ghana, and I'm hoping to have everything I need to send off the application later today. The second thing is a bit more tricky; I need to buy clothes for the trip. The dress code on the ship and today's fashion don't go hand in hand, hence causing a bit of a nightmare for someone who strongly dislikes shopping even under normal circumstances. I sense a challenge...

 Hobie Cat finally got the name on
















All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment