 |
| I'll miss ya |
Things are starting to get tough around here, I've got 3 days left in Bristol and the farewells are starting to sting. I was never good at saying goodbye and I'm getting to the point where I just want to hide under my duvet until it's time to catch my flights. I have been told that I have lovely friends and I know that very well, I'm thankful for each one cause they're golden! Just thinking about them makes my heart warm, a bit like having a cup of hot chocolate after being out on a rough winter's day - but better!
I feel like I should have a lot to say with everything being organised and the adventures ahead, but at the moment that's the main thing on my mind. With that said, all my love and my warmest thoughts to the loveliest bunch in Bristol!
All Love
No comments:
Post a Comment