February 12, 2012

Out For Count

Today I got to work and was told I looked different. When I asked in what way the answer I got was that I looked puffy. Thanks doc! Saying that, I have been working quite a bit overtime and I was shattered at the end of my shift. If I looked puffy at the start I must have looked like a rotten tomato at the end. I nearly fell over a couple of times cycling home, was feeling worse than after my night shifts. Got home, toddled into bed and was out for count for a few hours.

I thank God I have tomorrow off!

A new girl moved into our house yesterday, her name is Naomi and she is lovely! She made carrot cake today, how can she not be a welcomed member of the household?!  :)

All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment