October 30, 2011

Halloween

Saturday we decided to go gothic, inspired by Ben and Lindsey's history in the goth scene. Me and Maria went out and got black outfits, gloves and dog collars - adding a bit of makeup and we were ready to go! First to Bedminster to check out Ben and Lindz's new gaff, then off to The Hatchet; home of goths, punks and other mischievous creatures. We were way too happy and bouncy to fit in among the goths though, our serious moments lasted for about 3 seconds.
















The reason why we don't make good goths - happiness!















Sunday evening and I'm just back from the first floorball training with our new team. Me and a few other guys decided to break out from Trowbridge and create a Bristol team as we got fed up with the attitude of some of our old team mates, and the first training looked promising. I reckon we will have quite some fun playing together!

All Love

3 comments:

  1. Du ser ut som kate winsletoch gött med bandyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... SOMETIMES A HUG IS ALL WE NEED, and this blog is as good as your real one, thank God we got you, just keep going baby :)

    "The live is beautiful hope I'll get a chance to live it one more again but not because many-times I felt been used but because sometimes I felt been loved" (mb)

    ReplyDelete