October 09, 2011

Change

First blogging on my new computer and I love it! My old one is probably still trying to start up since I turned it on 20 minutes ago. It's been time for retirement too long now, I should let it off before it kicks the bucket. 

Today was fun, slightly frustrating and very confusing. I'm talking about the first friendly floorball game of the season. Our team consisted of 15 players with a variety in experience, skill and nationality. In the end, the few of us who have been playing in proper teams before could do nothing but shake our heads and laugh. It was terribly unorganised and the amount of people shouting change throughout the game was ridiculous. The league is starting in 2 weeks time, and boy, will that be interesting!



This video makes me happy, although the music is terrible!

All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment