November 03, 2011

Disco Dance Rescue Patrol

Today has been an interesting day. Had Immediate Life Support (ILS) training at work, and apparently I'm brilliant at doing chest compressions. If anyone wonders, they should be done in the same rhythm as Lady Gaga's Poker Face, so better bring the i-pod to the next resuscitation! Good fun though, trying to bring the dummie back to life, and at the end of the day I was warm and sweaty from all the Gaga compressions and my brain was slightly dysfunctional from all ABCDE assessments and post-resuss arm dances. Tired during the last defibrillation my "stand clear" turned into a "back off". Whatever works...

I spoilt myself to a bus ticket today, and on my way home the window I was sat by suddenly cracked. No-one saw what happened, if someone threw something at the bus or if there was some sort of weakness from before, but I decided to move seat before I was covered by shattered glass. Another passenger made the clever statement that someone probably doesn't like me. I wonder if it was my looks that shattered the glass, that's always a possibility. Anyway, the bus driver decided driving wasn't safe and we all had to get out and wait for another bus. I was kind of disappointed, I was looking forward to some action.

That's Bristol life for today!

All Love

1 comment:

  1. ... SOMETIMES A HUG IS ALL WE NEED, and this blog is as good as your real one, thank God we got you, just keep going baby :)

    "The live is beautiful hope I'll get a chance to live it one more again but not because many-times I felt been used but because sometimes I felt been loved" (mb)

    ReplyDelete