One thing me and my housemate Sus have in common is that we're both very playful. The other day we were both extremely bored about all the things we had to do, and decided to leave it and go out and play instead. We ran upstairs, got changed and picked up the frisbee, then ran barefeet out from the house to the park and played for over an hour. We jumped around, made headstands, fell over and made the frisbee fly like magic. It was amazing! Then we went inside, did the dutiful washing up and hanging up laundry and then sat down , drank chai latte and played guitar til the clock had passed bedtime. Maria, if you're joining our household you know what you're in for!
Today I went and picked up my inlines - real Rollerblades! And all my protective wear had arrived as well. I'm so excited, the only thing missing must be a Walkman! When I arrived home the period pains started to make themselves known. It is not fair! Men can walk to the shop these days in order to get food, but women still have to give birth (or bleed)! God surely must have known this when he did the cursing?! Anyway, called in sick and ended up in bed. Tomorrow I will be back to normal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment