May 30, 2011

Going Green

The unpacking is going slowly as we're waiting for some furniture still. We are settling in though, and the house has not given us any too bad surprises. It might be a sign of me getting older, but I have a new born desire to dig my fingers into the soil, I'm getting into gardening! Yesterday I went online shopping for plants and seeds, and maybe with a bit of luck our back garden will get a bit of blossom this summer. Today I took the bus to Eastgate to buy a spade and a watering can, and boy was that a mistake! Bank holidays and the traffic was horrendous! It took ages to get there and the bus back was 40 minutes late as all the cars coming out from the shopping centres were blocking the way. Roundabouts aren't always a good idea. I felt like running out into the street and kick the cars, and my mind said "You've got boots, you can do it". I didn't. I put on an annoyed face and clenched my fists discretely. Respect.

A bit of enamel fell off my front tooth last week, and so I have to visit the dentist on Wednesday. I tend to keep 4-5 years between visits, so I reckon it's time to bring out the floss again...

All Love

5 comments:

  1. be careful with the floss before going to the dentist.. just som big sister wisdom höhö

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i used in only one night before I had my appointment and the dentist saw right through it.
    If you wanna trick me, he said, you HAVE TO start earlier than 1 day before! My gums were sooo swollen!
    And on top of that he said I was starting loosening my teeth, and I had to use floss regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, busted! I started some 3 days before, but will probably leave it for the day. Hope you took that to heart, or the next step for you might be dentures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have no framförhållning! I always start to floss 2 weeks before my appointment, works like a charm every time! ;) But I guess I should do it regularly now, with my choice of education and all... but hey.. with my facial proceedures and everything I don't have the energy to floss... :) And WHY do we -sisters- type in english? Come oon! jag menar.. kom igeeen ;) Puss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, det var på tiden du skrev en kommentar på min blogg din lilla banana! Hur gick det hos tandläkaren?

    ReplyDelete