June 30, 2011

HOLIDAY

Last day at work tomorrow, then it's holiday time! I've packed my wetsuit, a dress, high heels (!), bikini, some tops and some underwear. Toothbrush, camera, lap top and sunglasses to be added. I'm going back to Sweden baby, for 2 weeks! I'm looking forward to sailing, bbq's, skinny-dipping, beach volley, and quality sister time. Sometimes I do miss home. I was thinking about something English to bring that Sweden is lacking, but could think of nothing... ouch.

So I've been packing and I've made a Swedish style mud cake for tomorrow's party. Left to do is cleaning and a hot bath. Did I mention it's my last working day tomorrow?  Excitement!


Time to take Wahoo out for the first breath of sea this season!

All Love

2 comments:

  1. Hej och välkommen hem till dina ljuvliga underbara dösexiga, råsnygga, solnedgångsvackra, sjukt roliga, härliga och charmiga systrar! Vi väntar på dig! Skinny dipping, hoppas jag finns med i de planerna! :D
    puss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag vill också doppa skinn!

    ReplyDelete