I can confirm, we have now moved houses. Me and Susanna moved from the posh neighbourhood of Redland/Clifton to the colourful neighbourhood of Easton, where the sound of police cars are frequently heard and where the local shops are full of random foods from all corners of the world. Hamdi might be pleased to know this part of town is full of Somalis. We share a house with two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and a kitchen, conservatory, dining room and lounge downstairs. And we have a small garden! The house is light and fresh though old and slopy. We've had a few guests walking into walls as the house reminds us a bit of "lustiga huset", walls and floor leaning in all kinds of direction. I find it charming, and call it character. I will try and get some photos up as we get properly installed and get all the boxes unpacked.
New Address:
Frida Linden
29 Beaumont Street
Bristol
BS5 0TD
United Kingdom
I have a spider in my room, I call him Nicholas and he lives in a corner of the ceiling, just over my bed. As long as he stays in his own territory he's free to lodge.
All Love
"guests walking into walls" Vad menar du med det?
ReplyDeleteJag ser framför mig hur människor på gatan av misstag går rakt in i väggen, och att det hörs bumps hela tiden på insidan pga detta, men jag misstänker att jag har fel! :)
Eh nej. Gäster står det ju. Alltså besökare INNE i huset som råkar gå in i väggarna i korridorerna för att golv och väggar lutar. Hur tänker du Rut?? ;)
ReplyDeleteInte heller jag förstår Ruts tankebanor, men det kanske är logiskt om man bott på Hawaii.. eh?
ReplyDeleteHAMDI-it`s sounds like a very welcomeing house congrats and ,i would love to come and visit you:)and iam really happy to know that somali`s are near you lol mybe you learn a bit somali.....?I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME THERE IN YOUR NEW HOUSE-29 Beaumont Street :)
ReplyDeleteehm, jag vet inte riktigt, jag uppmärksammade inte riktigt betydelsen av ordet "gäster"... :P Men jag tycker om att mina konstigheter förknippas med Hawaii... typ.. :P Jag saknar hawaii :)
ReplyDelete