It has been a gorgeous week of plenty of sun. Paris was absolutely lovely. Me and my darling mom would dress up in stripes and berets and pose in front of famous monuments, sit down at cafes for some wine and cheese and fall asleep in sunny green areas. The guy who worked in the reception of our hotel dressed up in stripes to match us. Brilliant!
Back in Bristol the sun has been shining as well. Yesterday I went fishing with Tony and his lovely 8 year old daughter Maggie. We had a lot of fun, caught nothing, but enjoyed the weather and the bacon sandwhiches. Maggie had made me Easter cards and I was given a yummy chocolate easter egg. Those two are as cheeky as can be, but they give me so much joy. I cannot remember the last time I've felt so appreciated. I plan to meet up with them at Funderworld tonight, a thing they set up on The Downs in early spring, portable rollercosters and other things that escaped the health and safety regulations.
I saw a house in Easton that I really really like. It looks light and spacious and has a rear garden. Tuesday morning I will be on the phone to see if it's still there!
No comments:
Post a Comment