April 05, 2011

Things I Do When I'm Bored

I have a tan that looks fake! It looks like I need a lesson in how to apply fake tan, though it's not fake. The result of sun and snow. Lovely!

Today I was bored. When I am bored I do stupid things, like getting on dating sites. I find it very amusing until I realise people are actually serious. Then I get scared and decide never to get on a dating site again. Another annoying thing about it is that the pictures I try to upload are always declined for reasons I never understand. I guess the pictures that describe me the best are seen as either obscene or just plain scary. I find that amusing as well.

Yesterday Tony went in for detox! Go Tony, I'll cheer you through all the way mate. You will get your ass back, and then we'll go fishing!

Podcasts rock!

Susanna lent me a book called Just Do Something. Is she trying to tell me something?


All Love

1 comment: