July 25, 2010

Reflex

Saturday night I was cykling home from work after another 14 hour shift. My body was aching, limbs heavy, head tired and my stomach screaming for food. I made it home at 10 pm, had some yoghurt and toast and headed for the shower. Too tired to do the bucket shower I poured myself a bath. Got dressed again and headed out to meet up with Veronica for a final night of dancing before she's moving back to Norway. We went to Reflex, Bristol's 80's club, and we rocked the dancefloor for 3 hours. Then walked to get something to eat and drink, had a chat and went home. Went to bed at 05.30, and had so been up for 24 hours, the amount of time resting in seated position probably not more than 4 hours in total. I got up at 09.30 on Sunday morning after 4 hours of rest, ready to head for church. I managed to stay awake without much struggle, went for a roast dinner with Riddle and then for the cinema to watch Inception. I think I'm ready for a nap by now! Best thing: I ain't got work tomorrow :)

It annoys me that as soon as a guy realises I'm not really into him he assumes I'm lesbian. They can be such idiots sometimes!

All Love

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 26, 2010

    Tänk om tjejer haft det självförtroendet; att tro att killar är homosexuella när de inte visar intresse, ringer upp etc. Tänk vad skönt det vore om man hade det självförtroendet haha. Im God, noone can resist me!! :P Ps. du e grym Frida, fattar inte hur du orkar jobba som ssk i ett engelskspråkigt land hehe.. jag hade dött. :) /kicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alla korthåriga brudar är lesbiska om man inte kan få dem. (som man då) :P Jag är nog den enda som någonsin trott eller fasat för att jag skulle vara lesbisk. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. jag vill gå till 80's dansstället!!! :D
    Jag tycker du e grym som skriver så coolt och enkelt på engelska i din blogg!!
    Haha, guysen asså

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, så sant! Är nog ett typiskt manligt fenomen att tro för mycket om sig själv ;). Ni smickrar mig, det är inte mycket svårare än att jobba i Sverige, bara man kommit in i det. Men jag avskyr att uttala ordet prostheses...
    Sara: Du är nog långt ifrån den enda!

    ReplyDelete