July 28, 2010

Dreams of Holiday

Working two 14 hour shifts in a row, spending the night at work since going home would waste precious sleeping time, dreams of annual leave are not far awway. Last week of August I start my 2 weeks of Holiday. Me and Rachel have been talking about hitch hiking to Scotland and camp our way through the beautiful landscapes. Would be amazing, we would start off with a sign saying North. We would bring "human" poo bags, a tent, camera, sleeping bags, a set of extra clothes, a Travelers' Poems book and a small guitar.

Rachel has asked me to move in with her and I seriously consider her offer. I fear we would make it a madhouse  :)

Saturday is Red Carpet Party in Fishponds. We're all gonna dress up in nice dresses and suits and drink sparkling wine. Can hardly wait! 

All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment