Friday night was spent on the cold floors of Stansted Airport in London, Saturday I was back in the arms of my beloved family. I went back for a 4-day holiday, and it was some superb days. The sun was shining upon us and we spent the days by the sea; one of the ingredients in life I've been missing in Bristol. Me and dad took Wahoo out for the first time, making 23 knots at the fastest, nearly tipping over from the power of the wind, and I was reminded of why I love sailing. I've been playing beach volley, basketball with my brother, taken the dog for a swim and enjoyed the company of close and dear sisters. I enjoyed my mother's cooking, I woke up each morning to a fridge full of food, and I think I finished their supply of fruit :)
So, to say the least: Mum, Dad, Rut, Sara and Adam - I love you! (And Phille is a great bundle of joy...)
All Love
No comments:
Post a Comment