Yesterday I had the day off, and what seemed to be a normal relaxed day turned into a day full of randomness. Just how I love it. After breakfast I decided to head for the gym. Feeling strong and fresh, on my way back I walked past the great Christian man who's out serving food to the homeless and poor everyday, and has been doing so for 5 years. Every day! I am so impressed by him, I think I will join him sometime when I have the day off. Anyway, we had a chat and he made me a sweet cuppa tea for my journey home. So I was walking along with my shopping bag and my cuppa tea, feeling good about life, when a man suddenly stops and heads for me. He claims to be an artist who likes to take pictures of interesting people he meet, and he wonders if he can take my picture. Sure, I reply, and he gets out a camera, takes a shot and disappears down the street. I walk on home, have a banana and start cutting carrots to make soup. Then I get a text from Riddle, a random guy I met on my way home last Saturday night, and I invite him over for soup. A moment later, Riddle turns up with a loaf of fresh bread and we have a good lunch together. He wasn't that weird after all, but actually quite nice :) . Later on Sam and Elaenor from City Church pick me up to go to cell group, which was great.
When I got home my light bulb had broken, and neither me or Lucy could get the old one out. Lucky, Ed moved in with Lucy a couple of weeks ago, and he managed to get it out and also told me to get the fitting changed, cause it looked really dodgy. So today an electrician is coming to have a look at it.
All Love
No comments:
Post a Comment