March 15, 2010

A Monday Night

Tonight, when I was resting comfortably in my sofa, watchin Into the Wild, candle lit and a cuppa herbal tea, I looked around and realised this was home. And it felt good. My new sofa was given to me for free through gumtree and is comfy, worn and loved. It is now mine and I will love it as long as it's here.

This morning my guitar string snapped on me for the first time. So I have now put new strings on my guitar, and I feel it brought us closer. Am now in the process where I have to tune it three times a song.

My hair is getting long, it's the first annoying cm where you can do nothing about it, it's just there, feel like a short tagged hedgehog. Oh dear! I think I'm moving from cool shave to weird hair...

I read the most common salt intake is through bread. I love bread. Maybe I should stop putting salt on my rice to compensate for it...

All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment