1 Peter 2:5
"you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."
If I was part of a house I would like to be part of a warm cabin in a cold landscape, made out of stones or logs. It would have one floor only and it's windows would be dressed with curtains hung up by careful hands. Inside there would be a fire and a cozy sofa in which people are slumped comfortably. There would be a wooden table, there would linger the smell of home made bread, there would be wine, candles and music. The floors would be covered with soft carpets and there would be room for everyone who wanted to escape the bitter cold winter weather.
On the outer wall would be fixed a front door light to light up the path and help people find the entrance. A light to let people know they are welcome and expected.
If I was part of a house, I would like to be that lamp. It would pain me not to be able to participate in all the wonderful things taking place inside, but if I moved inside I would keep looking out the window wondering who walked past not knowing they were welcome. They must know they are welcome.
All Love

Riktigt bra!! <3
ReplyDeleteFörra inlägget va mysigt å läsa med :)
Wow.. wonderful.. thank you
ReplyDelete