This morning I woke up without knowledge that my phone had changed the settings to summer time without my permission; so I found myself dressed and prepared at 05:30 wondering where everyone else were hiding. Once I realised what had happened I muttered some well chosen words and went to lie down and rest some more. As I was lying there unable to go back to sleep I recalled a conversation I had had earlier this week and I realised today was one of the local security guards' birthday. So I huffed out of bed and strolled down the dock to greet Soldier, the night security, before he went home for the day. It was a happy man that greeted me with the exclamation "You did not forget!"Sometimes it is the small things that make the biggest difference, and I felt as I returned to the ship, that it is all for a reason.
Today is Easter Sunday, the day we remember and celebrate that Jesus didn't die for nothing, but he conquered death in order for us to live; so I will see today as a day of gratitude and purpose.
Happy Easter y'all!
All Love
No comments:
Post a Comment