![]() |
| Victoria Station, waiting for Linda who got lost in the tubes |
Our first evening was spent in 'Round Midnight, a brilliant blues bar, listening to live blues and sipping red wine. It was an amazing night and I felt very happy, and I'm sure Linda felt the same despite yawning and putting her hands over her ears. Earlier that evening I made the discovery that splashing spicy oriental soup in the eye can be quite painful, and it's not recommended.
Our second day we went to The Natural history Museum, where Linda lost her rail ticket and I lost my energy. We got inside information from Matt who can't dance about where to find good RnB in London, and so went out for some clubbing. When we at last managed to find the place they asked me for ID before I even got to the queue, saying I didn't look older than 20. He did reassure me though, telling me I definitely looked older than 18. Oh well. Getting inside we had to walk through a metal detector, and they went through our bags thoroughly. They never have this procedure in Bristol, and I realised I left my swiss army knife in the bag, which of course they found and decided to keep. Inside at last I decided to put my bag on the floor, but before I knew it I was surrounded by three security men who told me to hand it in or wear it. I promise, I couldn't fart in there without them telling me off, security was everywhere. If I stood in front of the ventilation for 2 seconds I was told off, if I held my glass on the wrong side of the rail I was told off, they even told me off for possibly thinking about going where I shoudn't go. But apart from over engaged security, the music was brilliant and the people happy - and so we danced! Getting home we were ripped off by a young Australian guy who cycled us all the way to our hotel. Expensive but quite entertaining.
![]() |
| Linda, waiting for goat cheese |
Third day, Saturday, and we decided to do less walking. We went through the shopping area and then strolled over to Green Park to lie down in the sun and eat ice cream. By the time we got out of the tube it started raining. So we bought ice cream and layed down under some trees, which actually wasn't too bad. Later that evening we went to see Wicked, one of the big musicals in London, and we really enjoyed it. Early night as Linda had to take a taxi at 03:30 in the morning. We said goodbye and I went back to sleep.
![]() |
| Swedes in Green Park |
Now I'm off to see Troll Hunter with Jim, cause that's just my kind of film... eh.
All Love



Crap, our internet sucks sometimes. I wrote you a beautiful comment on how I miss you and the need we have of catching up. About how I also wanna lay down under a tree in Green Park with you, and how I'd love to go to Hillsong, be lost in a crowd I don't know and let some tears out (that is how I interpreted the eye make-up part) And about when I went to London and visited all three sunday services in Hillsong and the last one, especially, was really great!
ReplyDeleteNow I am going to copy this message and try send it again... ;)
Love from a sister!