Yesterday it was confirmed. I have been adopted by the Bristish army.
A lot of people are not aware of the fact that I am currently in France for a week of snowboarding. I bought my tickets about 37 hours before I took off, a busy time full of work and last minute shopping - but I made it! I got the bus to London and from there I took the snow express (a bus) down to Les Arcs in France. The ticket man smiled when he found out my destination and said it would be an interesting journey as I would head the same direction as a big group of guys from the army. As I walked up the stairs to the bus I found 27 suddenly smiling faces staring at me. I sneaked into the one empty seat and just hoped for the best. Thankfully, a sound guy not belonging to the loud and drunk army group took the seat next to me and I made him promise not to leave my side. Let's just say the journey started off very noisy, went crazy and then ended in quietness as the hangovers started to kick in. I managed to sleep on and off.
I soon realised I was gonna stay at the same place as the hungover guys and somehow a bonding started. That is how I randomly ended up in a room for a military briefing. None of the boys minded, nor did the boss. I've been told that it's because I'm blonde and pretty. Mainly because I'm blonde. I'm not sure that is a compliment. Anyway, I've had some amazing days of snowboarding, snow and sun. I'm falling so much I'm basically eating snow, but I don't really mind. It seems to be a weird but great holiday. And I've basically been adopted by a drinking, crazy, and obscene army. They say they're taking me back with them, but I'll be heading back the way I came, back to good ole Bristol. Just not yet. Got 3 more days here :)
Au Revoir and
All Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bra då har du värmt upp franskan inför Parisresan.
ReplyDeleteJamen! Knacklar mig fram med fåordsmeningar! La communication n'est pas bien mais d'accord...
ReplyDeletehehe
oui oui! merci au revoir!
ReplyDeletedu din toka! Säger du att du inte tänkte suck! när du gick på bussen och tyckte det var jobbigt med stojet, då vet jag inte vad jag gör? Själv är jag en simpel human being som hade tänkt, ååh nej... tror jag... :P Om jag inte hade varit för peppad av min spontanitet och tänkt att jag är verkligen påväg! mohahihi :)
Jaja, nu ska jag till skolan och sy eller sticka!Ha det jättekul!!! Kramar å kärlek och snowboardåkning från mig!