April 13, 2010

Dirty Business

Today was supposed to be dedicated to cleaning. Coming back from the gym, a take-away risotto in my hand, I ended up on the sun-drenched porch, and there I fell asleep. Woke up, feeling a bit dizzy, entered my flat and noticed a slightly red colour on my cheeks. Did not want to waste a sunny day and took the bike to The Better Food Company to buy veggies and tea. Then the cleaning started. It is SO much work trying to make an old house look clean. The dirt grows quickly and is packed into every unevenness there is to find (and there's lots of em). You can hardly see the difference but the cloth is black, and so is the water you use to wrench it out. I will not finish today, that's for sure.

All Love

2 comments:

  1. grym blogg, grym engelska, grymma tankar
    GRYM=BRA.... :) pussgurka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 18, 2010

    Cleaning is such hard work :(

    ReplyDelete