February 10, 2010

Neighbours, I Heart Them

Yesterday I realised why my bedroom is like a fridge compared to the other rooms. One of my windows in the bedroom is not properly fitted, so there's about 1cm of glass missing. They are going to send a carpenter today to fix it. I hope he can make it in through all my mess.

And I've forgotten to tell you about my lovely neighbour Lucy. She's 28, a teacher and she lives on the ground floor. I need to go to her place to read my electricity meter. Anyway, she is absolutely fantastic, she always invites me over for tea, lets me borrow stuff and we have a good chat. I love neighbours you can visit for a moment just because you feel like it. She's going away snowboarding in Austria for a week now, and I am not jealous... not at all.

The gym that I recently joined are providing me with showers. Unfortunately they're not that warm. BUT they do have a Swedish Sauna (it actually says that on the door), and I believe I'm going to spend some good moments in there!

6 comments:

  1. Åh! Bastu är ovärderligt! Och en svensk sådan, det är ju ännu bättre ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you make my curious about your living situation sister! Maybe I should come and vsit you and experiance it live!! :) We'll see. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely should!! :D
    The carpenter fixed my windows, made a whole in my wall and told me to call him if I needed anything done or just wanted to hang out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. neeeeej, ring inte killar som kommer hem å fixar grejer eller fixar din bil till exempel! haha. jag talar av egen erfarenhet. lyssna till min visdom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nyfikenhet! Vad är detta för erfarenheter du inte delat med dig av??

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. det involverar AAA, en Nic och en kvinnlig motsvarighet till Brad Pitt. :D Du ska få ta del av historien.. men inte här. :)

    ReplyDelete