Yesterday was the 19th of February, and I celebrated my 25th birthday. I woke up at 4:30, made a cup of tea and sat down in front of the gas fire reading my birthday cards, getting that "aaaaw"-feeling and sending warm thoughts to loved people. Then I got ready for work. At work they sang for me and got me a sweet card signed by everyone and a birthday gift. They were all amazed at my hair (or non-existing hair), and the old ladies thought I was sooo brave. At 18:00 my girls took me out to Beefeater, my 3rd home (a hotel/restaurant where we stayed the first 3 weeks in Bristol) and we had a gorgeous dinner and a minor party. Then we headed out for a night in town, and we had a great time indeed!
This morning I decided to go to the local bakery and get some fresh bread. When I was lookin for my keys the doorbell rang. It was misters Jehovas' Witnesses that had come to see me. I, just ready to head out was a bit annoyed cause they just kept on talking. I tried to make it clear to them by slowly making my way out the door. I told them I was not interested and they asked me if I was heading out. "Yeah", I replyed closing the door behind me. They left and I realised I had just locked myself out. I went to the bakery, thankful that I had decided to bring my phone for the 5min walk. My agency was closed on Saturdays, but my lovely carpenter went and got me the spare keys. An hour and a half later I was in again, pouring a hot bath and having a fantastic breakfast!
All Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh...!!! Do we have the same type of haircut ??? - except me having some left... :-o
ReplyDeleteVery kind Carpenter!!
ReplyDelete