July 31, 2016

Up Up and Away

Saying goodbye at the airport
After months of waiting the time has finally come for me and Espoir to start the journey to Congo, and I still carry this feeling of unbelief. That is what months and months of waiting does to you I guess. This time flying is a little bit more of an adventure, because I now have a baby to care for and I have a lot more baggage. I have an over night stop in Turkey and by tomorrow evening we shall have reached our final destination. Nicolas. Espoir's dad. My husband. In a week we celebrate our one year aniversery but we've only had about a week together as husband and wife. Well that's finally about to change...

All Love

7 comments:

  1. Åh, jag börjar nästan gråta...❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D iiiiih!!!! VIII ääääär ppååå väääääg, vi ska gå tillsammans duuuuu o jaaaag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!! ❤️ So happy for your beautiful family ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me Juweriya by the way with my many names lol

      Delete