November 07, 2012

Wednesday Update

Africans make lots of interesting noises that fascinate me. From the short high pitch eh to the mellow oh, not to forget some of my favourites ah haaa, eh heeee and uh huuu. Because I like them I can't help but throw them into conversations and I probably misuse them terribly.

I don't sleep much here. I remember having a long sleep once, it lasted 8 hours. I normally get 4-6 hours of sleep every night, simply because I don't want to go to bed. Like a stubborn child I'll stay up until I can't keep my eyes open and then drag myself to my cabin and up to my little bunk, only to rise again at 6am. I wonder if the body will get used to little sleep eventually or if I need to do something about my habits...

Today I had my hair re-braided














All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment