This morning we arrived in Conakry, Guinea. All in all it has been a very smooth sail, although the last couple of days have been a bit more rocky. I've seen a few people falling over and getting thrown from wall to wall, which I have to confess was quite amusing! We've seen dolphins and some have seen whales. The last few days have been more overcast as we've been heading into areas with rain season, and we saw Guinea appear through the fog this morning.
Tomorrow is my last day in the galley (kitchen) and I can't wait to get back into nursing. The thought of blood, dressings and IV fluids makes me excited, my 4 month nursing break is over!
 |
| Lowering the gangway |
 |
| View from starboard side (right side) |
 |
| View from port side (left side) |
Skönt att du är framme.Jag förstår om du vill börja jobba nu på riktigt.
ReplyDeleteNaajs, vilket vatten!
ReplyDeleteSlå rejält nu på händerna när du ska sätta PVK :P XOXO