Texas is a hot place, temperatures ranging between 30 and 40 degrees, usually closer to 40. Despite this I've managed to catch a cold, which has spread and caused an ear infection in both ears. I've been walking around with impaired hearing for 5 days now, feeling slightly isolated from the rest of the world. As stated by one of the other nurses here, I've done what any other good nurse would have done in my shoes - carried on and ignored the need to go to the doctor. Tracey, bless her soul, checked my ears for me and there's now antibiotics waiting to be picked up tomorrow. Having a multi-medical team isn't without benefits. Once we get to the ship our nice dentist Mark is going to fix my chipped tooth as well. (Seems I started falling apart since I entered the States!)
As an addition, some much appreciated mail arrived last week; so many of the girls have asked me where I got my new dress from, and it is with pride that I say my sister made it for me!
All Love
Hej min älskling!
ReplyDeleteJag vill ge dej pengar men har du ingen egen sida än bland crewmedlemmarna..? Roligt att dom däger det, den va fin i svartvitt :D Hoppas den passar och är skön iaf.
Älskar dig och är lite småavis, men inte på öroninflammationen :/ KRAAM!