March 20, 2012

Holiday In Brecon Beacons

Yesterday morning I got picked up by Rachel and Charlie and we went over the border to Wales to spend a couple of days in Rachel's parents barn. It was so nice to leave the city and be surrounded by fields, mountains and sheep. Rachel's dad made us help out in the garden, we went for hikes and we made a sparkling bonfire. The barn (although surprisingly comfortable) was a very cold building and I think we wore more clothes inside than outside. I had planned to go to Ireland for a couple of days, but I'm not sure I need it now. I've got a few more days of holiday and no firm plans.

Some pictures to sum up the last two days...

Working for dinner

Evening hike

Before sunset

The Barn

A windy day

Bonfire time


All Love

3 comments:

  1. Ser så typiskt brittiskt ut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! I wanna visit those places that you have been to. Is that barn far away from the Brecon Beacons holiday cottages?

    ReplyDelete