February 02, 2011

The Unfairness of Life

Mass-destruction of my mind.

I hate when people I care about are un-happy. Especially when there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Especially when fate seems unfair and I got the better lot. It is not my fault, it is no-ones fault, it is just the way of life. But I feel like I got blessings I never deserved, while others got so little when they deserve so much more. What is destiny to those with little hope? And so I was left feeling unsettled and low in spirit. I think I need some quality time with The Big G to get back on my feet.

Today was travel planning in front of the fire. Excitement, mixed with a slight concern. I am used to travelling alone, which means I have been able to take routes others might have avoided, and risk-taking has been left to my own measures. This time I will have to compromise. A good lesson to learn I suppose.

Now it's time for The Big G and me to have a talk...


All Love

2 comments:

  1. Älskar dig min goa välsignade Frida. Kramar mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bättre efter daten med Gud?

    ReplyDelete