January 12, 2011

Rain, a Flat Tyre and Burger King.

Today has been a day of constant downpour. As I (with no one but myself to blame) had little sleep last night I dragged myself through a 12 hour shift at work. When I finally could get changed and take off it was still raining like mad. I put my waterproofs on and headed out, only to find my bicycle had a flat tyre. There is a reason why I always carry a bike pump in my bag... I had to stop 4 times on my way home to refill my tyres. Third time I stopped by a Burger King and got my rumbling tummy something to digest. As I pumped my tyre up I could see air leaking out making bubbles on the outside of the soaked rubber. And soaked was the right word to describe me when I finally stepped through the door of my flat. The shower felt nice. Really nice!!

Bus tomorrow.

All Love

No comments:

Post a Comment