January 24, 2010

Flat Search Come to an End?

To those who know me well I suppose it comes as no surprise that I'm considering renting a flat in Montpelier, just next to St Pauls it is one of the neighbourhoods we have been told to stay out of. Last week I took a stroll through those neighbourhoods and I was struck by the colorfulness, the arts and the variety of people living there. And so when I went to bed that night I realised I do not wish to live in the secure areas, but rather stay with the downies. Tomorrow morning, if I choose to say yes to this flat, it will be mine. Then I will set my girls to help me repaint it and get it shaped up. And yes, it's got plenty of space so you can all come over to see me!  :D   I have a big decision to make...


This is what the flat looked like on the outside (pic from the ad). I don't remember it looking like this, but something like it. It did have a blue door at least. I got the top floor.



All Love

3 comments:

  1. hahah frida! :) du komemr passa perfekt sen på Läkare utan gränser, om några år ;)

    Lycka till och AKTA DIG!!
    Modiga lilla flicka!

    Kramar från kicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Äntligen uppdaterar du din slöfock! Säg ja, så kommer jag och hälsar på dig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. blogg nr 007 uppdaterad ;)

    ReplyDelete